Monday, July 30, 2012

Leaving Ireland


I have been trying and trying to post my last blog all about the Belleek China Factory to no avail. So I may not be able to do that post until I get home. So the short story is that we went to Belleek on Saturday in the rain! We had lot of fun despite the rain of course.

Sunday was a relatively quiet day spent trying to get everything back in the suitcases and tidying up our "home" and of course, for me, a bit of last minute shopping in Bushmills.

We had lunch at an adorable tearoom in Ballingtoy Harbour. We are going to miss the beautiful scenery here.

Today very early and in the rain that did stop, we left for the airport. Patricia had an earlier flight, Irene has another week in Ireland, and Sue and I are all checked in and waiting for our flight and long trip home via Chicago.

I can not seem to post pictures so I promise more when I get back home so the travel blog has not yet ended even if our trip has almost...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dublin Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment