Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bushmills and The Giants' Causeway

Yesterday began for three of us with a train ride and one of us with a walk. Patricia decided to,walk and the rest of us walked into town to take the train to the Giants' Causeway.
We love the shop windows and faux art windows in town. the first two are faux...





The next two are real.





Along the way we found delicious scones and cappuccinos of course. Now as is often typical of me, I neglected to take a picture of the train but took lots of pictures from the train.





Patricia practically beat us walking there.


The Giants' Causeway is amazing and the audio guide you receive is very helpful.
As you walk you are given lots of information on the geological origins, the legends, and local history. I think here I am just going to share a few of my favorite pictures.











































The telephone booth...


The view from the telephone booth...


The Snug Pub, once a school, for lunch, late as usual.

Well I am still a day behind so stay tuned...

Location:Bushmills, Northern Island

No comments:

Post a Comment