Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Day Five, August 21st-early morning walk




Today my walk took me down nearby Garden Street


I love the gorgeous hedges.


And succulents...


The Inn of the Spanish Garden looked lovely.



I loved these stairs.


Now this is an interesting rooftop!


Art from scraps...


What is behind this gate?


I love all these gorgeous flowers!








By now I was on a parallel street, Santa Barbara and look what I found!


I didn't have time for more than a quick stop


But I will be back to sample tomorrow!


Check out all you can't do in this high school-no real surprises!


I was moving into the historical area.


Now that is old.








I love this architecture.






This school just welcomed everyone!














Notice how fog is clearing just before we will be setting off for Wine Country!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Santa Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment