Thursday, August 22, 2013

Our last day in Santa Barbara-my last morning walk!




First I might mention that we were a bit disappointed last night we didn't get to see Strangers on a Train in the garden at the courthouse as on Wednesdays the outdoor films are at UCSB so we brought over our blankets for nought but it was a lovely evening and instead, we did laundry and ate popcorn at home.


This morning it was going to be my last early walk here so I just went down lovely Anapuma and looked for favourite pictures.

















One place to sleep...


This was our very clearest morning so that you could really see the mountains.































The artists' studio...












How California is this car?
























The next four pictures show a condo development I could see enjoying...

















Sue and I wondered about a business we could operate to stay in Santa Barbara. We thought of a car wash.


Or maybe a French Press...


Even the bus stops are classy here!


Check out the the plaques!








Back on Santa Barbara look what I found again.





My morning latte and blueberry feta muffin...



.





Back on the road again...








Can you see the surfboard below?








I am going to miss this neighbourhood!









Next stop is Santa Barbara Mission!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Santa Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment