Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Monday-Day Three-Santa Barbara Part Two




We left the Botanical Gardens a bit hungry and had one of our very late lunches but it was delicious at Anderson's in La Arcada on State Street near our cottage.


I finally had a chance to explore inside some of the shops, not just the windows!


This one celebrates all things British!








I particularly love this window.


Just a street scene below...


The next store is my particular favourite.












Ben Franklin enjoys the plaza as well.


I am quite taken with all the colourful bikes here.


And of course the flowering trees.


After going home for a light supper it was our intention to go hear some jazz.


I gets dark rather early-this was about 8 o'clock.



Another interesting store...


Somehow you were spared photos from the bookstore I found.


We didn't last long at the jazz place. The music was putting us to sleep.


but check out that full moon
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Santa Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment