Saturday, September 14, 2013

Spanish Banks Friday, September 12




It was an incredible warm week in Vancouver. it was such a perfect day to go to my favourite beaches.


Fortunately or unfortunately I was meeting a friend for coffee and then going out later for lunch so I didn't have time to linger long.


Some people were even swimming.





It was misty so you could faintly see the city in the distance.





What a nice place to read the paper.


Or just sit and daydream.





You could tell some people were staying awhile and had brought a picnic











One woman had brought her art and her young daughter.


But I had to leave but felt kind of lucky to have time to enjoy such a day in a such a beautiful place!
Much later in the day I ended up downtown with friends and had a very different view at the Reflections Lounge at the Hotel Georgia.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment