Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mount Pleasant, Thursday, September 11, 2013




This afternoon I decided to walk to yoga class.



My walk took me through the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood.


When I first moved into my area this was an area that was very run down but you can see that things changed.


It's nice to see the restorations and renovations. Some houses are even new but it is hard to know.


You kind of feel like you are going back to early days in Vancouver.


The larger homes often are strata titled, with a couple of units and sometimes a coach house.


I love the pretty leafy streets.


Check out the details.


I really liked this mini park someone had created at their house!





Look at this gorgeous tree.


Another bright cheery garden


I actually ending up stopping after class for tea at my friend, Carolyn's


So I thought we could visit her garden! I always enjoy tea there!
Hope you enjoyed your walk!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Vancouver, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment