Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Toronto and the wedding August 1-3,2014













It was time to leave Ridgeway just as the cats were getting used to each other











Note I don't seem to remember to take pictures of people











I was caught in a bad traffic tie up with all the Skyline Bridge being closed to eastbound traffic due to an accident that may have caused structural problems.











I returned the car and had a long taxi ride to the Don Valley Hotel.











- That night we were off to a lovely rehearsal dinner in Greek Town on the Danforth in Toronto not too far from the hotel























Such a neat vibrant area























I liked these clouds











Site of a good dinner











The next morning my friend, Mary, picked me up and took me to breakfast at the upscale Don Mills Mall. And I even took her picture!



































And of course the next big event was the wedding at Fantasy Farm












Great fun and rather touching as I have known the groom since he was an hour old!














Chisti, his bride, is lovely inside and out!











After the great wedding and reception there was a brunch the next morning











And then soon it was time to zoom off to Montreal















No comments:

Post a Comment