Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blue Mountain, OntarioAugust 10-12,2014




Sunday morning we were on the road again!


This time our destination was Club Intrawest Blue Mountain located at the ski village near Collingwood, Ontario. I had never been in this area north of Toronto and was curious to go. since I had a time share with Club Intrawest I was able to arrange a stay.


here upstairs you can see our unit


And our view


It is a very pretty development








The units are lovely-this is our living room!


and now you are on the deck


A short walk away is the ski hill (a bit short by BC standards) and the village where we walked after a nice swim (not that I could really swim with my splint re my fractured wrist). Thee village is quite new as is the surrounding development and reminded me a bit of Tremblant.


I always like to find flowers


And after dinner the sky was amazing


And can you see the Super Moon hiding below?






I snapped as we walked "home"





The view from the balcony below



A couple below using Waterlogue app






No comments:

Post a Comment