Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ridgeway, Ontario-July 30







Wednesday we "hung out" in Ridgeway with people popping in with everything from lawn furniture to a cat.





My cousin has such a pretty home and yard





Lovely flowers





Gorgeous trees





Ridgeway is such a cute town. Janice grew up in nearby Fort Erie but later moved here after living on Vancouver Island and then my aunt who had lived in Stoney Creek moved down here so I used to visit her as well as Janice's family.





later in the afternoon we were sitting on her porch





Here is her little summer house





love these blue chairs





It was dusk when I took these pictures after we had a lovely dinner with three of her four children (it would help if I remembered to take pictures of people)





I love her all her nice touches!





there is even a pool but it wasn't warm enough to make me feel badly about being in a splint!





A couple of cat pictures





here's Mister who belong's to Janice's niece and that makes her my cousin as well... Kara not the cat!





Thursday we were off to Niagara on the Lake. We checked out plays but we decided to take our chances when we got there and that didn't work out with least expensive ticket was $130 so plan ahead-apparently we missed a really good special. Bit we had a back up plan. and just wandering around Niagara on the lake is fun.





gorgeous floral displays






Fun shop displays













No comments:

Post a Comment