Monday, November 2, 2015

October 1, 2015-Good-bye Montreal



Note to self, try to get your blogging done when you do travel!!!



Those rainy days and cooler temperatures seemed to cause a few more leaves to turn-here looking out my friend, Linda's door!











It was time to pack up and for Linda's cat to take back a favourite sleeping spot.






I had to admire Linda's garden









After a nice brunch out and a little shopping (I even got Halloween bags) I left the Benoits to head back to the West Island.








It was a beautiful day







I spent sometime again in Pointe Claire Village










I went down to this park by Lake St. Louis








and enjoyed this beautiful first day of October







before






meeting another friend after she finished teaching.




This is a beautiful church, St. Joachin de Pointe Claire with an interesting history.





It was really a lovely way to





spend some time my last day in La Belle Province.






I seem to have an affinity for water!




My trip was a bit brief, and busy, and jam packed.  Even in Montreal it would have been nice to have more time to check out other areas and see how they have changed.  For instance when I lived in St. Henri near Atwater Market it was kind of a slum and now it is a very in place to live!  And I would have enjoyed wandering the streets of Westmount or Le Plateau again.





but I know I will always return





and it was great to see some of my favourite people and places






In September.



And I even had a nice sunset as I was leaving the airport.


On my way back to the West Coast!



No comments:

Post a Comment