Monday, February 23, 2015

Cruising from Rio to Salvador de Bahia and beyond







I am having internet challenges. I tried posting pictures online from my phone but that didn't work and I also can't stream my iPhone pictures to my ipad and internet on ship is expensive and rather slow so some of these blog postings may not come together for awhile so please be patient!!! The picture above was taken as we left Rio on Friday evening after one night in a hotel right across from Copacabana Beach with a great view, and one night on board ship. As I write we have had another day at sea and one at Salvador de Bahia and now Monday, we are back at sea heading for Recife. so many sights and experiences already but right now I am experimenting!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment