Sunday, May 10, 2015

Spring in Whistler











Thursday after my art class a friend and I went up to Whistler where I have a time share at Club Intrawest.





It was a perfect day for a drive on the Sea to Sky Highway.  We stopped for lunch at Lions' Bay Cafe and Store and this was our view




When we got to Whistler in the Upper Village where Club Intrawest is located, we were able to check in.  We were conveniently located overlooking the family pool.  The adult pool was closed for maintenance so I used this pool for the first time.



The water was nice and warm!

Later we went for a walk




It was fun to see all the tulip and daffodils now mainly over in Vancouver






I love spring


so I didn't mind at all!


seeing all those spring flowers







And of course there was still some snow on those mountains!






Here's Blackcomb Mountain






I know, another tulip






The next morning was beautiful but a bit chilly though I knew that it would warm up as the day went on






Val was still asleep so I went for a morning walk


















































































































The new art gallery is going up fast!





















After meeting a friend who lives here now full time for coffee, we checked out and had a wander around the Lower Village and then stopped for lunch at Nika Lake Lodge


And then we were on our way home on a perfect day after a nice getaway












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







No comments:

Post a Comment